Back in 2004 the Duke Conservative Union (DCU) looked up the political party affiliation of 178 Duke faculty members in the humanities and then took out an ad in the Duke Chronicle announcing that the vast majority were registered Democrats. Only 8 were registered Republicans. A day later the paper ran a lengthy piece with […]
I live in North Carolina (USA) and work in the music department and the Office of the Vice Provost for the Arts at Duke University.Follow @reharmonizer
- What to expect when you’re expecting… black people!
- Let’s end the envy and pledge allegiance to the one percent
- IQ and you-know-who: the great white hero faces reality
- Fighting like a Republican and losing like John Aravosis
- High-IQ stupidity
- Huckabee hijacks the Holocaust — a postscript
- Huckabee hijacks the Holocaust and Foxman’s outfoxed by his friends
- Small business is better off with Bitter Smith on the BBC
- How did Abe Foxman get all Foxed in with Roger and Glenn?
- Cryptic campus radicals and conservatives crying wolf